One of the most frequently overlooked issues is the spare computer. We recommend every office has a working spare computer that can either be setup and running or swapped into action when needed. The best time to get a spare computer is during an upgrade, where extra computers are being removed. We can test and rebuild an unused computer to make a working spare.
Search this site
- 2017 event timing
- Downloading registration data for USA cycling events
- New RFID timing system
- Web hosting upgrade
- 2016 event timing
- The next generation in RFID timing
- 2015 Cycling Events
- Using ReadyBoost in Windows Vista/7/8
- 2014 Sports Timing Event Schedule
- Could a $2 battery lead to the destruction of your home or office?
Posts by Category