For our existing clients with WordPress sites, we installed the recent updates to WordPress as they became available. For WordPress 3.42, this was done on September 7th, 2012. WordPress 3.42 fixes 21 different security problems that have been reported. WordPress 3.5 was released December 12, 2012.
These updates to security problems are one of the valuable features of WordPress. Without these updates, hackers will exploit the security gaps in a web-site to take control.
Search this site
- 2017 event timing
- Downloading registration data for USA cycling events
- New RFID timing system
- Web hosting upgrade
- 2016 event timing
- The next generation in RFID timing
- 2015 Cycling Events
- Using ReadyBoost in Windows Vista/7/8
- 2014 Sports Timing Event Schedule
- Could a $2 battery lead to the destruction of your home or office?
Posts by Category