For 2018, there have been upgrades to the CrossMgr/Impinj RFID timing system that provide improved quality results.
- Quadratic regression analysis now allows CrossMgr software to use 3 or more RFID chip times to calculate the time on the finish line.
- RANSAC (random sample consensus) processing logic is used to improve results by eliminating spurious (outlier) data collected by the RFID chip reader.
- Support has been added for higher resolution cameras.
- CrossMgrVideo software has been improved with more features for recording and reviewing finish line photos.
- We’ve added an ultra low light camera with an AR0130 sensor. This camera is so sensitive to light that it is used for photographing distant stars at night.