We provide new computer system units using the latest technology and include the full manufacturer warranty. We assemble our computers in our office using components we individually select from the best manufacturers. We provide new system units either with Windows software installed or your existing Windows software, license and sticker can be transferred.
We design our desktop computers to be simple to service, easy to upgrade and reliable to own. We avoid using overly complex, hard to repair parts and focus on selecting reliable, high quality parts instead. Our desktop computers use all standard parts instead of proprietary or unique parts. Using industry standard parts makes the computer less expensive to repair and upgrade.
Even though the power supply on this computer is rated at up to 350-watts, the typical power usage of this computer is 1 watt in standby/power-off mode, 50-watts idle and around 75-watts active.
We assemble and test our computers from parts we select. This allows us to choose components with better features and longer warranties that pre-built systems offer. We maintain a fixed price and continually upgrade the components we offer to reflect the market availability of new technology.
- Our base system unit is $399.00 plus tax and includes the following components:
- Intel Pentium G620 dual core 64-bit socket 1155 CPU at 2.6ghz with 800mhz front side bus and 3mb L3 cache. Upgrade options for faster CPU’s are available.
- 4gb DDR3-10600 RAM. Upgrade options for 8gb or more of RAM are available.
- 22x black SATA DVD-RW with LightScribe feature.
- Seagate 500gb SATA3 (600mbps) hard disk drive with 8mb cache and 7200-rpm motor spindle. Upgrade options for larger hard drives and SSD drives are available.
- micro ATX black mid-tower case, pictured above.
- Intel DH61WW socket 1155 motherboard with integrated sound, VGA, gigabit Ethernet and 6 USB ports. Note; no IDE or diskette connectors are included.
- Windows software and license not included and sold separately.
- Keyboard, mouse and monitor are not included and sold separately.
All parts include a manufacturer replacement warranty.
Return to previous hardware page.