Since 2001, we have been providing fixed-price, flat rate annual web-site hosting with unlimited storage, bandwidth and e-mail accounts. Our hosting is leased from one of the largest national hosting providers, Knownhost, with over 105,000 servers in four cities and 24×7 technical support.
The enormous resources means we can provide top quality hosting with our own local service at the most competitive rate. Our hosting service also includes more than 40 different free open source programs that can be installed and configured on your web-site.
For clients with advanced customization needs, we can edit the domain zone file with any special features, including SPF (sender policy framework) records for spam prevention, custom MX records for mail servers, and custom address records for easy access to sub-domains. We configure all of our hosted web-sites to work with and without the “WWW” prefix, allowing faster access by omitting the “WWW” prefix.
- Site hosting is $240.00 per year and includes:
- Unlimited storage for e-mail, web pages and graphics.
- Unlimited monthly bandwidth.
- Unlimited e-mail accounts and aliases with free webmail.
- Unlimited sub-domains.
- Basic anti-virus checking and spam blocking on all e-mail messages.
- E-mail support for POP3 and IMAP4 services.
- Support for e-mail aliases to allow receiving e-mail in one account using different names.
- Free domain parking; support for more than one domain name on the same site.
Since our e-mail service provides basic anti-spam protection, we recommend using free Cloudmark DesktopOne anti-spam software for the very best protection from spam.
For outgoing (SMTP) e-mail, you may use your Internet provider (smtp.roadrunner.com or outgoing.verizon.net) or your own domain mail server using the format: mail.domain.com, replacing “domain.com” with your domain name. To prevent spam, outgoing mail sent using your domain mail server requires authentication using the same e-mail account and password as the incoming e-mail. Note that the account name is the entire e-mail address.