We’re again providing computerized timing with J-Chip RFID technology and CrossMgr software for races in New York and Ohio. You’ll find us timing these 25 events in 2015:
- Sweden Fat Tire Bike Race.
- Mac5 Bikes Winter Fat Tire Bike Race.
- EFP Rotenberg/Methods Criterium at Seneca Park/Rochester Zoo.
- Races at the Lake, 4 weeks of criterium racing in Munroe Falls, Ohio.
- 2015 Larkinville Criteriums
- Hamburg Road Race and Larkin Criterium.
- Raccoon Rally road and mountain bike races.
- Ohio State Championship Road Race and Time Trial.
- KB Moto Hare Scramble motorcycle race.
- Cleveland NEOcycle: Edgewater Cyclocross and Battery Park Criterium.
- Knox Farm CX
- West Falls CX
- Park School CX
- Cross in the Park
- Cross in a Maze
Race timing services are provided by Jonathan M. Rosen, a USA cycling level “C” official and certified race director with experience timing over 150 races since 2012.
CrossMgr software provides the ultimate timing system for any bike race, providing lap results, prime results and finish line photos, all delivered to the Internet in real-time and laser printed minutes after the last finisher is done.
J-Chip RFID technology consistently provides 100% chip detection at any speed, ensuring every riders time is accurately recorded with 1/100 second precision.