We strive for 100% satisfaction with our service work and all of the items we sell.
Since much of the work we perform on computers involves troubleshooting both technology issues and user procedures, we occasionally encounter a situation where a service effort does not effectively resolve a problem. In this situation, we will continue to provide service to resolve an issue and then evaluate the invoice to deduct any services that were unsuccessful at resolving the problem.
We believe strongly that it is important to vigorously pursue and resolve problems first and then work with our customers to resolve billing issues afterwards. In the event a problem re-occurs after it has been invoiced, we require prompt notification so that we can resolve the problem and adjust the invoice.
- All checks should be made payable to Jon Rosen Systems and should include our invoice number.
- We also accept PayPal, which in turn allows you to make payment via bank account or credit card. Our PayPal account name is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- 10-day net terms invoicing is available for businesses upon request.
- We do not require copies of our invoices to be returned to us with payment; it is sufficient to write the invoice number on the check.
- Service work is invoiced either when project is finished or monthly for on-going projects, with payment in full due within 10 days.
- Hardware and software must be paid in full upon delivery.
- Web hosting and domain names must be paid in full before registering and are non-refundable.
- We do not charge interest on accounts overdue, but we reserve the right to withhold or suspend service until an account is current.
- We reserve the right to withhold passwords or prevent transfer of unpaid domain names, web-sites and web-hosting.
- On-site work is invoiced in one hour increments. There is no separate charge for travel, mileage or parking within Erie and Niagara County.
- On-site work requires a one hour minimum for Erie County, two hour minimum for Niagara County and four hour minimum plus travel time for all other counties.
Since January 1st, 2012 the service rate has been $100.00 per hour.
- $100.00 per hour for on-site service work, charged from arrival time in one hour increments.
- $50.00 for pickup and return delivery of a computer when no service is performed on-site.
- $100.00 fixed price, flat rate fee for comprehensive service performed on any laptop or desktop brought to our office.
- $50.00 fixed price, flat rate fee for individual service tasks, such as RAM installation with testing or hard drive installation that do not involve software.
- $100.00 per hour for remote service, billed in 30 minute ($50.00) increments with a 30-minute, $50 minimum.
- Web site hosting with unlimited e-mail is $240.00 per year.
- Domain name registration is $20.00 per year.